House hunting? You've got a lot of decisions to make. About the type of neighborhood, number of bedrooms and size of the kitchen. And about how to finance the biggest investment of your life. At Capital Credit Union, we offer a wide range of attractive mortgages designed to fit all lifestyles and budgets. And, local servicing and underwriting is offered for most mortgage loans. Let our lending experts guide you to the loan that helps you comfortably achieve your home-ownership dreams.
- Conventional Mortgages for Primary Residences, Secondary Residences or Investment Properties: Fixed-rate and adjustable rate loans (ARM) are available. Choose from 15-year and 30-year mortgages as well as other repayment terms. Primary residence and secondary residence conventional mortgages offer low down payment requirements.
- New Construction Loans: This short-term loan covers the cost of custom home building. Once the home is built, we'll help you apply for a mortgage to pay for the completed home. A lot goes into building a new home, but we keep it simple.
- Federal Home Administration Loans: These government-backed loans are often ideal for first-time home buyers. Attractive qualities include low fixed rates, as little as 3% down payment requirement and less-stringent credit rating qualifications.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture Loans: These fixed-rate mortgages are for buyers who want to live outside metropolitan areas. No down payment is required.
- VA Loans: American veterans and their surviving spouses may be eligible for loans that carry a lower fixed rate and no requirements for down payments or private mortgage insurance through the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- North Dakota Housing Finance Agency Program: This program helps North Dakotans who need down payment or closing cost assistance. If borrowers qualify, they can get a fixed-rate loan for as little as $500 in out-of-pocket costs.
- Refinancing: Depending on your situation, refinancing your home loan may help you obtain a lower interest rate, reduce your monthly payment, or shorten the term of your home loan.
As a member of Capital Credit Union, you have access to our network of financial services all across Bismarck, Mandan, Fargo, Beulah, Hazen and New Salem, North Dakota and into Minnesota. Contact us
to learn more about our home loans and apply today.