Construction on the main floor at our Main Office
began Monday, Sept. 26. During construction, which will last through approximately March 2023:
- Our front (west) entrance is closed; access is available via the side (south) entrance. Parking is still available in the west parking lot or along W. Thayer Ave.
- Our teller line is located inside the south entrance and waiting area space is limited.
- Drive-through service and safe deposit boxes are still available.
- Restroom accessibility is limited.
We encourage you to use another branch
or our online services during this time. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Current Adjusted Hours & Closures
- Northwest Branch
- The lobby will be closing at 3:30 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 28 - Friday, Sept. 30; the drive-up will be available for service until 6 p.m. on those days.
- Sunrise Branch
- The lobby and drive-up will be closing at 3:30 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 29 and Friday, Sept. 30. The lobby will be closed on Saturday, Oct. 1; drive-up will be available for service 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- South Branch
- The lobby will open at 10 a.m. on Friday, Sept. 30; drive-up will be available for service 7:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Fargo Veterans Blvd. Branch
- Lobby will be closed Saturday, Oct. 1; drive-up will be available for service 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Fargo 13th Ave. Branch
- The lobby is closed until further notice; the drive-up is available for service.