Planning for your future is easier than you think.
Because the investment climate and your individual financial needs can change, it makes sense to revisit your financial goals periodically with a licensed investment professional. That’s why we are excited to introduce John Weis, an investment representative registered through broker dealer and Registered Investment Adviser CUSO Financial Services, LP (CFS).
With John, you can build a personalized financial plan by reviewing priorities such as:
- Retirement Plan Rollovers (401k, 403b & 457)
- Insurance (Life, Long-term Care & Disability Income)
- Business Retirement Plans (SEPs & Simple IRAs)
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Tax Efficient Investments†
- Saving For College
Contact John to schedule a no-obligation appointment to review your investment account information and assess if anything has occurred in your life that may have affected your short and long-term ﬁnancial plans.
†For specific tax advice please consult a tax professional.