What do you do with a Visa Prepaid Card? Pretty much anything. The versatile cards can be used at stores, online or in ATM machines. So you can send one as a gift to a relative, give one as a bonus to your best worker. Use one to teach your teen how to be responsible with plastic. And because the world is full of bad guys, take it when you travel and prevent any threat to your credit card account.
- Load up to $2,000
- Can be used anywhere that accepts Visa
- Works in ATM machines
- Can be used for online purchases
- Can be reloaded with additional funds and reused
- Non-personalized or personalized cards available
- Fraud-resistant since they're not tied to any account
- Visa Zero Liability Protection
- Visa Consumer Purchase Protection
- Visa Emergency Travel Assistance
- $1000 Lost Luggage Protection
- Free cardholder website
- Terms and Conditions
As members of Capital Credit Union, you have access to our network of financial services all across North Dakota and into Minnesota. Contact us to learn more about our Visa cards and get one today.