Your iPhone is already a great communication tool. Now you can transform it into a powerful financial tool as well. It's easy to upload your Capital Credit Union Visa credit or debit card account information to your iPhone or other Apple device. After that, purchasing items at retail shops is as easy as holding your phone, iPad or Apple Watch near the payment terminal in the checkout line.
- Make purchases in stores, in apps and on the web
- Send or receive money from other Apple Pay users
- Spend less time fumbling with your wallet in checkout lines
- Unique security features safeguard your credit card and credit union account information
- To see which stores in North Dakota and elsewhere accept Apple Pay, visit www.apple.com/apple-pay/where-to-use/
How to Get Started
- To add your Capital Credit Union Visa card, click on the settings icon on your device.
- Open “Wallet & Apple Pay.”
- Click on “Add Credit or Debit Card” on the Passbook & Apple Pay screen.
- Add your card information to Apple Pay
- The first card that you add will automatically become your default card. If a different card is your current default, simply open the Wallet App then click “Default Card” and select the Capital Credit Union Visa credit or debit card.
How to Use Apple Pay
- Look for the PayWave or Apple Pay symbol at the store checkout and hold your phone near the contactless reader.
- Place your finger on the Touch ID of your phone. Or, you may need to enter a passcode and sign a receipt.
- Keep your phone by the reader until it vibrates and beeps, indicating your payment was accepted.