Pay your landlord or landscaper. Send money straight to your roommate's cell phone or email a birthday gift to a buddy in Boise or Boston. Electronic person-to-person payment systems have become particularly popular, and our North Dakota members can send cash in a flash using CU Pay. And even better, you can receive payments just as easily as you can make them.
- Send or receive money quickly
- All you need is the other person's smartphone number or email address
- The payee doesn't have to have a CCU account
- Safer than mailing cash, and faster than sending checks
Easy Steps to Start
- Log on to CU Online and select CU Pay under the Transfer tab.
- To add a payee, provide routing and account number information to initiate the set- up process. You can also set up payees by providing an email or cell phone number.
- To ensure you are the owner of the accounts, we will make a small trial deposit and withdrawal from each account. These transaction will be posted within two business days.
- To validate your accounts, verify the trial transaction amounts and then return to the Accounts & Recipients page. Click the Activate link and enter the amount for each transaction. If the values match, the account will be activated.
- You’re ready to go! On the Transfers section in Overview page select from/to account and start transferring funds.