It's the download that frees up some of your precious time.
Your daily schedule is jam-packed. The hours go by in a blur. You barely have a minute or two to spare. Fortunately, that's all the time you need to complete your financial chores when you download Capital Credit Union's free mobile app and handle financial matters from your smartphone, iPad or other device.
In North Dakota, you can download apps that help you navigate the state's back roads, find a date, get college sports scores and control weeds that endanger your soybean crop. That's all pretty important stuff, but we hope you'll also find room on your smartphone for a free app that lets you access your Capital Credit Union accounts from anywhere at anytime, whether you're at home or out and about. You can download our app directly from the App Store or Google Play.
- Check real time account balances (savings, checking, loans, Visa, CDs, IRAs)
- Review account information and history
- Deposit checks online
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Manage and pay bills
- Send or receive money for free with Pay a Person
- Find out if a check has cleared or stop payment on checks
- Manage debit and credit cards
- Reorder checks
- Open a Capital Credit Union account or apply for a loan
- Set up account alerts
- Search for branch and ATM locations
- Security features keep your transactions and account information private
- Mobile app is compatible with Quicken, QuickBooks and Mint
- Must be a current CU Online user with a password to access account information via the mobile app
For your security, Capital Credit Union’s app may not be accessible from a prepaid cellular phone.