Your smartphone is already a great communication tool. Now you can transform it into a powerful financial tool as well. It's easy to upload your Capital Credit Union Visa credit or debit card account information to your smartphone. After that, purchasing items at retail shops is as easy as holding your phone near the payment terminal in the checkout line.
- Apple Pay allows users to make purchases in stores, in apps and on the web, and send or receive money from other Apple Pay users
- Unique security features safeguard your credit card and credit union account information
- To add your Capital Credit Union credit or debit card , click on the settings icon on your device, open “Wallet & Apple Pay”, click on “Add Credit or Debit Card” on the Passbook & Apple Pay screen, add your card information to Apple Pay
- The first card that you add will automatically become your default card. If a different card is your current default, simply open the Wallet App then click “Default Card” and select the Capital Credit Union Visa credit or debit card.
- To use Apple Pay in a store, hold your phone near the PayWave or Apple Pay symbol on the contactless reader at the store checkout, place your finger on the Touch ID of your phone (or, you may need to enter a passcode and sign a receipt) and keep your phone by the reader until it vibrates and beeps, indicating your payment was accepted.
To learn more, visit www.apple.com/apple-pay/
- Google Pay enable users to seamlessly tap and pay with their phones in more than one million store in the US, with more locations being added every day
- You can download the Google Pay app from the Google Play store
- Set up Google Pay through the app, add your Capital Credit Union credit or debit card and you are good to go
- To use Google Pay in a store, simply unlock your phone, hold it near the contactless terminal, and your payment will be complete - Shortly after your purchase is complete, you will receive a notification to your phone with a receipt showing transaction
To learn more, visit: https://pay.google.com/about/
- Samsung Pay is the mobile payment service that works virtually anywhere you can swipe or tap your card.* From local grocery stores to corner coffee shops, it's highly secure and simple to use with the latest Samsung Galaxy Devices.
- Designed with our best available security, including: fingerprint authentication, payment tokenization, Samsung Knox and data privacy.
- It's quick and easy to add your Capital Credit Union credit or debit card so you can start using Samsung Pay right away.
Your phone’s camera will scan in your card information for you to confirm, then you secure the account with your fingerprint and a backup PIN. In just a few minutes, you’ll be ready to go.
- To use Samsung Pay, swipe up from the bottom of your screen to launch the app, secure your transaction with fingerprint authentication, hover your device close to the card reader (about 1/2 inch over where you’d usually swipe or tap your card), a gentle vibration will let you know payment is being transmitted, and the card reader or cashier will confirm the payment is complete.
To learn more, visit: https://www.samsung.com/us/samsung-pay/
*Only compatible with select cards; contact Capital Credit Union or visit www.samsung.com/pay for compatibility.