Here are two more good reasons for our members to have eStatements delivered to them electronically through CU Online: You'll be helping the environment. And you'll be protecting your privacy, because your credit union account data won't be left outside in a mailbox. One final word of encouragement? Signing up for eStatements is so easy you can do it in three simple steps.
How to Enroll
- Log in to CU Online and click on E-DOCUMENTS under the ACCOUNTS tab.
- Click on the eStatements tab, verify information and click Subscribe.
- Receive an email from Capital Credit Union and click on the Activate My E-Mail Address Now link within the email.
You must be a CU Online user to receive eStatements. If you’re not, enroll now.
- View balances and transactions for all credit union accounts, including credit cards.
- Receive financial information far more quickly than it can be delivered in the regular mail.
- Easily review previous statements to locate important transactions and track spending patterns.
- Receive important notifications about your account and other credit union matters.
- Security safeguards ensure no one else can view your information.
As members of Capital Credit Union, you have access to our network of financial services all across North Dakota and into Minnesota. Contact us to learn more and open an account today.