Want to make sure your monthly loan payment arrives on time? Arrange for an automatic transfer from your Capital Credit Union account. Need to send money cross-country to seal a business deal or beat the deadline for a special sale? Arrange for a wire transfer. Whether you're sending funds outside North Dakota or into another credit union's account, electronic transfers deliver all the speed that you need.
- Free Capital Credit Union service
- Transfer funds from another institution to your Capital Credit Union deposit or loan accounts
- Transfer funds from your Capital Credit Union account to another institution
- Transfer can be arranged for any day of the month
- Easy to set up schedule for recurring transfers
- The quickest and most secure way to send money
- Can be sent within the U.S. or internationally
- Funds sent by 3 p.m. for international transfers and 3:30 p.m. for U.S. transfers will be delivered the next business day.
- Capital Credit Union uses Bank of North Dakota as the intermediary bank
- First credit goes to Bank of North Dakota (BND)/BA 091300285 (1200 Memorial Highway, Bismarck ND 58506).
- Final credit to Capital Credit Union/ABA #291378130 with member’s name and account number.
- Both routing numbers are necessary to complete a wire transfer into a Capital Credit Union account.
- See our Fee Schedule for wire transfer fees.