Business Connect Checking is the perfect account for sole proprietorships, with the benefits of a business checking account and the perks of our most popular individual checking account.
- No minimum balance
- No monthly service fee
- Dividend earned with balance of $500 or more|
- No per check, per item deposit or per deposit charges
- Free ATM cash withdrawals at any ATM in the US
- Refund for surcharge at another financial institution’s ATM in the US1
- One free box of checks2
- Free Overdraft/NSF (waive one fee per year)3
- Overdraft protection available
- Debit card rounding available
- Free eStatements
- Free 24-hour CU Online Internet access
- Free mobile banking app
- Free Web Checks
- Free Online Bill Pay
- All accounts are insured up to $250,000
- $500 minimum balance required to earn interest
- Debit Card
- $5/month paper statement fee if eStatements are discontinued
- $2 returned item fee
1 Must mail or bring your receipt to Capital Credit Union within 60 days for full refund, refunds limited to $12 per month.
2 Free checks only available in specific check designs.
3 Member must notify Capital Credit Union to have fee refunded.
|Business Checking||Business Connect Checking
(Sole Proprietorships Only)
|No minimum balance required|
|Free debit card|
|Checks may be returned|
|ACH Origination available|
|Merchant Program available|
|No per check, per item deposit or per deposit charges|
|Overdraft protection available|
|Free 24-hour CU Online internet access|
|Free web checks|
|Free online bill pay|
|Free mobile banking app|
|Accounts insured up to $500,000|
|No monthly service fee|
|Free ATM cash withdrawals at U.S. ATMs|
|Refunds ATM fees||
|Allows one free overdraft/NSF per year||
1 With minimum balance of $500
3 Refund for surcharge at another financial institution’s ATM in the U.S., must mail or bring your receipt to Capital Credit Union within 60 days for full refund, refunds limited to $12 per month.
4 Member must notify Capital Credit Union to have fee refund
6 Service fee is waived if balance maintained is $3,000 or more.