Shop at millions of stores worldwide. Or just your favorite one.
Want to make shopping easier? Leave the cash at home. The checks, too. And simply load up a Visa prepaid card for as much - or as little - as you want to spend on your next buying spree.
Why use a Visa prepaid card instead of, say, a credit card? Because it will help you stay within your budget. Because it won't run up any interest charges. Because it poses less risk if lost or stolen. And finally - because it's a good way to introduce your teen to financial responsibility before sending them off into the real world.
- Purchase at any Capital Credit Union location
- Load each card with up to $2,000
- Can be used anywhere that accepts Visa
- Works at ATMs
- Can be used for online purchases
- Can be reloaded with additional funds and reused
- Non-personalized or personalized cards available
- Fraud-resistant since they're not tied to any account
- Visa Zero Liability Protection
- Visa Consumer Purchase Protection
- Visa Emergency Travel Assistance
- $1,000 Lost Luggage Protection
- Free cardholder website
- Terms and Conditions
Capital Credit Union is a full-service financial institution with locations in Bismarck, Mandan, Fargo, Beulah, Hazen and New Salem, North Dakota.