Online Bill Pay is a fast and convenient way to pay your bills online without the hassle of checks, stamps and envelopes. The funds are automatically deducted from your primary checking account to make your payment! Electronic bill payment is a free service. Sign up inside CU Online.
- Saves checks, stamps and envelopes
- Funds are automatically deducted from your primary checking account
- Pay all your bills online all in one convenient location
- Pay anyone from your power company to your doctor to your neighborhood lawn service – all with the click of a mouse
- Schedule single or recurring payments up to a year in advance
- Review pending payments and have access to your full payment history
- Easy payment scheduling – select the payee, amount and payment date, then click to pay
- Edit payments any time before the process date.
Need to pay back a friend, send money as a gift, pay the babysitter? Do it the fast, convenient and easy way with CU Pay. Click here to learn more.