You help us grow. And we'll help you grow.
Our priorities? To provide financial security to our members. To strengthen North Dakota communities. To lift Capital Credit Union to new levels of excellence. At the same time, we're committed to providing our employees with a supportive work environment, on-the-job training, and career-enhancing opportunities.
Capital Credit Union employees are knowledgeable, dedicated, passionate and supportive. We work together to deliver the personalized service our members deserve - backed by the knowledge and education they need to thrive and to grow with us.
To be the trusted financial resource that puts members first.
To be the best choice for financial services in our markets.
Vision, Integrity, Caring, Knowledge
- Named Best Credit Union in the Bismarck Tribune’s annual Best of the Best in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 , 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022.
- Awarded the Bismarck-Mandan YP Network's Top 10 Young Professional Workplaces Award 15 of the 16 years it's been given.
- Named North Dakota’s best credit union in a nationwide survey conducted by Forbes and market research firm Statista in 2019, 2020 & 2021.
- We are heavily involved in the communities we serve – offering sponsorship of events, volunteer services, and scholarships to students, and more.
- In addition to offering a full range of financial services, we take pride in educating our members and making them wiser consumers of financial services.
Capital Credit Union is a full-service financial institution with locations in Bismarck, Mandan, Fargo, Beulah, Hazen and New Salem, North Dakota.