There's nothing small about your goals - or our commitment.
The backbone of the economy? Absolutely. At Capital Credit Union, we're dedicated to the success of small businesses - and have the expertise needed to connect them with timely, government-backed financing.
Maybe you're launching a brand new business. Or maybe you've reached the growth phase, and are looking to acquire real estate, machinery or even a competitor. No matter where things stand, U.S. Small Business Administration programs can help you take the next big step up the ladder.
- SBA 7a and 504 loans available
- Loans up to $5 million
- Financing for start-up costs or business purchases
- Loans for assets such as land, buildings and equipment
- Working capital available
- Longer repayment periods available
- Lower down payments and no collateral needed for some loans
- Work with experienced local lenders who can help you cut through the red tape
What You'll Need
- Three years of financial statements
- A current, year-to-date financial statement
- Three years of tax returns (business and personal)
- Business Plan or Strategic Plan (including three-year budget/forecast)
- Real estate appraisals and/or real estate tax statements (if applicable)
- List of machinery or equipment to be financed
- Proof of business registration
- For Sole Proprietorship: Trade name certificate
- For Corporation: Articles of Incorporation and Certificate of Incorporation
- For Limited Liability Corporation: Certificate of Organization and Operation Agreement
- For Partnership: Certificate of Partnership
Capital Credit Union is a full-service financial institution with locations in Bismarck, Mandan, Fargo, Beulah, Hazen and New Salem, North Dakota.