You could call it convenient, but that would be an understatement.
Check account balances any time you want. Pay bills any time you want. Transfer funds any time you want. Finish up in a minute or two. And by the way, the whole thing is free. Need we say more?
When we say "any time," we mean the full 7/24/365. With a PC or laptop, you can access your accounts before dawn, at midnight, and on weekends and holidays. Part of the CU Online convenience factor is having all your financial data in one place - take it in at a glance, make the next move, and fast forward to the rest of your busy day.
- Check real-time account balances (savings, checking, loans, Visa, CDs, IRAs)
- Review account information and history
- View and print monthly statements
- Deposit checks online
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Manage and pay bills
- Send or receive money for free with Pay a Person
- Find out if a check has cleared or stop payment on checks
- Manage debit and credit cards
- Reorder checks
- Open a Capital Credit Union account or apply for a loan
- Set up account alerts
- CU Online is compatible with Quicken, QuickBooks and Mint
- View our CU Online & Mobile App Quick Guide, which provides step-by-step instructions on how to use all the great features included with CU Online and our mobile app.
- CU Online is best experienced on a desktop or laptop computer. If you are using a mobile device, please download our mobile app.
CU Online Also Includes
- Free eStatements, account alerts, electronic notices and messaging
- Free text banking which gives you the ability to check account balances and history and transfer money via text message
Capital Credit Union is a full-service financial institution with locations in Bismarck, Mandan, Fargo, Beulah, Hazen and New Salem, North Dakota.