Growth & Development
We're always growing. We think you should be, too.
Today's job market is pretty competitive. The good news is that Capital Credit Union offers the opportunity to acquire skills and experiences that can help you climb the career ladder.
Where does professional growth come from? Of course, on-the-job mentoring from experienced team members plays a key role. But we also nurture it with leadership and learning programs, volunteer opportunities, and service on employee committees.
- CU EXCEL: An online learning program built to support and develop the skills, knowledge and confidence of front-line staff.
- STEP FORWARD: A voluntary program that awards staff for their volunteer efforts and participation at designated credit union events.
- EMPLOYEE COMMITTEES: Employees at all levels have the opportunity to serve a two-year term on one of three committees.
- Employee Involvement Team: Plans and organizes activities to promote teamwork and good employee morale.
- Community Involvement Team: Assists the efforts of Capital Credit Union in being a financial leader and community partner demonstrating social responsibility and active participation in our communities.
- Wellness Committee: Plans and organizes activities to promote physical and mental wellness among employees.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT: Capital Credit Union employees are committed to growing their skills and knowledge, no matter their level in our organization. We facilitate this through our Professional Development Program, which requires employees to complete a specified number of hours to enhance their knowledge. Hours are earned for items such as college classes, webinars, seminars and training, online learning, etc.
Capital Credit Union is a full-service financial institution with locations in Bismarck, Mandan, Fargo, Beulah, Hazen and New Salem, North Dakota.