With very little effort, you can really save a lot.
To get good at some things, you need to practice for years on end. Or follow some in-depth, detailed plans. Who has the time? The good news is that for one of the most important things in life - saving money - we can help you become an expert without breaking much of a sweat.
You know those Top 10 lists? Too long. We've shrunk this to three key steps. First, by signing up for Direct Deposit, you can easily send a portion of your paycheck straight into your savings account. Second, you can arrange for regular fund transfers from checking to savings. Third, tell us you want debit card purchases rounded up to the next dollar and the difference deposited into savings. Choose one way or all three - and we'll take it from there.
- Earn dividends on savings balance
- No minimum balance
- Make unlimited deposits
- Free eStatements
- Free access to CU Online and our mobile app
- All accounts are insured up to $250,000
- $15 minimum monthly automatic deposit
- One free withdrawal per month; beyond that, $5 fee per withdrawal, unless transferring money to CD or Money Market
- $25 early account closing fee
Capital Credit Union is a full-service financial institution with locations in Bismarck, Mandan, Fargo, Beulah, Hazen and New Salem, North Dakota.