Business Line of Credit
It's nice to never have to worry about cash flow.
An affordable line of credit empowers your business to cover sluggish receivables, make fast repairs, invest in new inventory, hire seasonal help and generally keep daily operations right on track.
In business, needs change. Priorities shift. Expenses arise. You can try to set aside enough cash to cover every contingency, but that's a heavy lift. With a business line of credit, you can stay ahead of the cash-flow curve with a loan fund that allows you to tackle challenges and grab hold of opportunities.
- Financing for short-term operating needs
- Competitive rates
- Instant access to funds through our online platform, CU Online, or our mobile app
- Interest-only monthly payments keep overhead in check
- Work with our experienced Business Services Team who can tailor a credit line to your unique needs
What You'll Need
Get the ball rolling by filling out this Business Loan Application and this Personal Financial Statement. Also, please have these documents ready to submit:
- Three years of financial statements
- A current, year-to-date financial statement
- Three years of tax returns (business and personal)
- Business Plan or Strategic Plan (including three-year budget/forecast)
- Real estate appraisals and/or real estate tax statements (if applicable)
- List of machinery or equipment to be financed
- Proof of business registration
- For Sole Proprietorship: Trade name certificate
- For Corporation: Articles of Incorporation and Certificate of Incorporation
- For Limited Liability Corporation: Certificate of Organization and Operation Agreement
- For Partnership: Certificate of Partnership
Capital Credit Union is a full-service financial institution with locations in Bismarck, Mandan, Fargo, Beulah, Hazen and New Salem, North Dakota.