On the go? Just letting go? Our credit card is the way to go.
A Visa credit card isn't just a way to pay for things. It's a way to get more "go" in your life. Use it to go shopping at the mall, online, for fine wine or for fishing line. To go to the nightclub, the day spa or the movies. To go on vacation in Barcelona or right here in North Dakota. Or to go get or go do almost anything else you can imagine.
A Capital Credit Union Visa credit card will quickly become the go-to tool in your wallet. It saves you money with a low interest rate and no annual fees. It also makes it easy for you to transfer balances from other cards, access cash and shop online.
- No annual fee
- 25-day grace period on new purchases
- Fee-free balance transfers
- Accepted at more than 30 million locations worldwide
- Cash access at more than two million ATMs
- Visa liability protection safeguards against unauthorized charges if your card is lost or stolen
- Local service when you call 701.255.0042 or 1.800.735.6922
- Variable rate based on your credit history
- Enjoy more purchasing power and flexibility
- Instantly issued at our Main Office, North, Northwest, South, Sunrise, Mandan, Hazen, Fargo 13th Ave. and Fargo Veterans Blvd. branches
- Visa Checkout available for easier online payments
- Falcon Fraud service will notify you when there is suspicious activity on your Visa card
Should You Notify Us When Traveling?
Travel notifications are no longer necessary, thanks to improvements in fraud detection technology and the added security of chipped and contactless cards. Just make sure your phone numbers and email address are up to date on your account. That way, we can contact you quickly if there are any issues with your card during your travels.
Capital Credit Union is a full-service financial institution with locations in Bismarck, Mandan, Fargo, Beulah, Hazen and New Salem, North Dakota.
How We Will Calculate Your Balance: We use a method called “average daily balance” (including new purchases). Variable Rates: The interest rate can change monthly on the first day of each month following a change in the Prime Rate. The Annual Percentage Rate will never be more than the maximum rate allowed by applicable law. Any increase will take the form of more payments of the same amount. Other Fees: In addition to the fees disclosed above, the following fees may be imposed. Minimum Payment Requirement: 2% of the outstanding balance (3% for share-secured Visa cards), subject to a minimum of $20.
1Earn 1.5% back for every $1.00 spent on net purchases. Net purchases do not include returns, balance transfers, refunds/reversals, fees, ATM transactions, or cash advances. Cash back earned will be deposited as money into the member’s S51 (CU Bonus) account. Your account must be open and in good standing to earn cash back and cash back earned will post to your account within 1-2 billing cycles. For existing cardholders switching to a different Capital Credit Union credit card, the new program will start the first day of the billing period following the date of the switch. Cash back rewards are subject to the terms and conditions disclosed when you opened your account and any subsequent amendments. Additional terms and conditions may apply and may be subject to change at any time.
Additional terms and conditions may apply, and programs, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.