Sure, it's a debit card, but it's a real add-on value.
Your wallet rarely takes a break during a typical day. Morning coffee. Gas in the tank. A bite to eat during lunch. Some errands and maybe bit of entertainment. Cash can't keep up. The only way to match this pace is with a Capital Credit Union Visa debit card.
Of course, cash still has its place. The good news is that whether you're near the State Capitol in Bismarck, in a town elsewhere in North Dakota, or in any corner of our country, you can use your card to get cash from an ATM. Our Visa debit card comes with automatic fraud protection, so you can use them safely -- and conveniently -- wherever you and your wallet go.
- Card comes free with your Capital Credit Union checking account
- Instantly issued at our Main Office, North, Northwest, South, Sunrise, Mandan, Hazen, Fargo 13th Ave. and Fargo Veterans Blvd. branches
- Accepted at any merchant displaying the Visa logo
- Track all activity through our online platform, CU Online, or our mobile app
- Easy access to cash at ATMs worldwide
- Free fraud protection services
Should You Notify Us When Traveling?
Travel notifications are no longer necessary, thanks to improvements in fraud detection technology and the added security of chipped and contactless cards. Just make sure your phone numbers and email address are up to date on your account. That way, we can contact you quickly if there are any issues with your card during your travels.
Capital Credit Union is a full-service financial institution with locations in Bismarck, Mandan, Fargo, Beulah, Hazen and New Salem, North Dakota.