Relax. In this market, your money is always gaining momentum.
We hike and hunt. We race snowmobiles. We root for the home teams in football and hockey. North Dakota has plenty of activities to get the blood stirring. But when it comes to finances, some of us would like a little less excitement. One no-worries way to earn rock-solid dividends is with our Money Market accounts.
"Money Market" may seem like a fancy name. But we're not talking stocks and bonds here. We're simply talking about a savings account that's added some extra muscle. It pays higher dividends than traditional accounts - and gives you easy access to your funds anytime through withdrawals.1
- May earn a higher rate of return than regular savings2
- Easy cash access through CU Online and our mobile app
- Free eStatements
- All accounts are insured up to $250,000
- $2,500 minimum balance required to open the account and avoid a fee3
- Must maintain $2,500 minimum to earn dividends
- $10 per month if balance falls below minimum balance4
Capital Credit Union is a full-service financial institution with locations in Bismarck, Mandan, Fargo, Beulah, Hazen and New Salem, North Dakota.
1 Preauthorized or automatic withdrawals, telephone transfers, or transfers initiated by personal computer to another account at the credit union or to a third party limited to six per calendar month or statement cycle.
2 Rates subject to change, click here for current deposit rates.
3 Other requirements may apply.
4 Other fees may apply.