From seed to feed. From barns to beef cattle.
North Dakota farmers and ranchers have worked the land and tended livestock for generations. We have a long history of rolling up our sleeves and providing the funding that keeps everything growing.
Unpredictable weather. Erratic market prices. There's nothing more challenging than running a family farm or bigger agri-business. But there's one thing you can count on to be steady - our wide range of loans that can help you purchase (and tend to) livestock, equipment, acreage, outbuildings and more.
- Financing to purchase farmland and structures
- Funding for equipment, livestock, seed and feed
- Working capital for a wide range of improvements
- Competitive rates
- Tailored loans that factor in your revenue cycle and seasonal needs
- Experienced lenders who have a deep understanding of agriculture
What You'll Need
- Three years of financial statements
- A current, year-to-date financial statement
- Three years of tax returns (business and personal)
- Business Plan or Strategic Plan (including three-year budget/forecast)
- Real estate appraisals and/or real estate tax statements (if applicable)
- List of machinery or equipment to be financed
- Proof of business registration
- For Sole Proprietorship: Trade name certificate
- For Corporation: Articles of Incorporation and Certificate of Incorporation
- For Limited Liability Corporation: Certificate of Organization and Operation Agreement
- For Partnership: Certificate of Partnership
Agriculture Lending Team
Capital Credit Union is a full-service financial institution with locations in Bismarck, Mandan, Fargo, Beulah, Hazen and New Salem, North Dakota.