We go way beyond great accounts.
When we say we're a full-service financial institution, we mean it. Tap into all these resources to manage your finances and access your money.
Credit Life and Credit Disability Insurance
Get an affordable policy that can cover your loan and credit card payments in cases of injury or death.
Paychecks and other recurring payments are automatically deposited into your Capital Credit Union account electronically.
Stop by one of these locations to take care of business from your vehicle:
- Main Office
- North Branch
- South Branch
- Sunrise Branch
- Northwest Branch
- Mandan Branch
- Hazen Branch
- Fargo 13th Ave. Branch
- Fargo Veterans Blvd. Branch
For after-hours deposits and payments, use these convenient night-drop locations:
- Main Office (north side of building)
- North Branch (outside the glass doors inside Dan’s Supermarket)
- South Branch (in the drive-up)
- Sunrise Branch (at the customer service desk inside Dan’s Supermarket)
- Northwest Branch (in the drive-up)
- Mandan Branch (in the drive-up)
- Hazen Branch (west side of the building, next to the ATM)
- New Salem Branch (left of the front door)
- Fargo Veterans Blvd. Branch (east side of the building, first drive up lane)
We offer notary public service to notarize your documents.
We'll help you set up automatic deductions from your paycheck to deposit specific amounts into your savings account or toward your loan payments.
Safe Deposit Boxes
A variety of sizes with a range of annual rental fees are available at these locations:
Shared Branch Network
As a Capital Credit Union member, you can perform a range of transactions at another credit union that's in this nationwide network. Through the CO-OP Shared Branch network, participating credit unions serve members in diverse geographical locations, even when they move or travel.
We offer signature guarantees when you need to transfer securities.
Take care of your transactions on a computer in a private space at our branches. Just make sure you're registered for CU Online first.
The quickest and most secure way to send money within the U.S. or internationally. Wires received by the credit union after 2 p.m. for international and U.S. transfers will be sent the next business day. Capital Credit Union uses Bank of North Dakota as the intermediary bank. Our current fee schedule, which includes wire transfer fees, is available upon request. Click here to contact us.
- First credit goes to Bank of North Dakota (BND) / ABA# 091300285 (1200 Memorial Hwy, Bismarck, ND 58506).
- Final credit goes to Capital Credit Union / ABA# 291378130 with member name and account number.
- Both routing numbers are necessary to complete a wire transfer into a Capital Credit Union account.
Capital Credit Union is a full-service financial institution with locations in Bismarck, Mandan, Fargo, Beulah, Hazen and New Salem, North Dakota.